CALGARY – The CEO of Canadian Pacific Railway says he’d like to see Canada and the United States work together on rail regulations – though he admits it may be difficult to pull off.
The company is trying to talk to regulators in Washington and Ottawa about how the lack of consistency is hurting business, Hunter Harrison said Thursday (May 1).
Read the complete story at the Global Post.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available