In an interview with Colorado State Legislative Director Carl Smith, The Daily Sentinel reported that Union Pacific has furloughed more workers in the past week, this time from UP’s roundhouse where locomotives are serviced located in Grand Junction. Smith said at least 147 members have been furloughed in the state since July 2015.
Click here to read more from The Daily Sentinel.
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- Split decision: Unions for engineers and conductors take different routes in freight rail contract ratification vote
- Balloting closes TONIGHT for tentative national rail agreement
- SMART-TD, BLET town hall yields facts about tentative agreement
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson
- Important update for all SMART-TD and BLET members included in national negotiations
- BLET, SMART-TD to host Town Hall meeting on November 9
- Update on SMART-TD balloting for National Rail Tentative Agreement
- Rule of 2 comment period extended by FRA to Dec. 21