In an interview with Colorado State Legislative Director Carl Smith, The Daily Sentinel reported that Union Pacific has furloughed more workers in the past week, this time from UP’s roundhouse where locomotives are serviced located in Grand Junction. Smith said at least 147 members have been furloughed in the state since July 2015.
Click here to read more from The Daily Sentinel.
- Ultimately, decision about tentative agreement is in members’ hands
- New updating features for TD members in SMART Portal
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)
- SMART-TD, BLET reach tentative agreement with railroads
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen