BNSF Railway is promoting Carl Ice from president and chief operating officer to chief executive officer, replacing Matt Rose, who will become executive chairman.
The railroad is owned by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and is one of Nebraska’s and Lincoln’s biggest private employers.
Read the complete story at the Lincoln Journal Star.
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen
- SMART Mechanical Department reaches tentative agreement with the NCCC
- Update on PEB 250 recommendations to national agreement negotiations
- Class Is release 2nd quarter 2022 financial results