Canadian Pacific Railway has job openings for qualified and experienced conductors at 14 Midwest locations.
The locations are:
- Bensenville, Ill.
- Davenport, Iowa
- Elkhart, Ind.
- Enderlin, N.D.
- Harvey, N.D.
- Huron, S.D.
- Kansas City, Mo.
- Marquette, Iowa
- Mason City, Iowa
- Portage, Wisc.
- Rapid City, S.D.
- St. Paul, Minn.
- Thief River Falls, Minn.
- Waseca, Minn.
All applications must be made on-line using the following link:
Other rail job opportunities may be found by clicking on the following Railroad Retirement Board website link:
- A Memorial Day message from TD President Jeremy Ferguson
- Nevada members: Let Gov. Lombardo know he should sign rail safety bill!
- GO-851 and GO-513 reach tentative agreement with CSX with paid sick days
- Minnesota governor signs omnibus bill, making two-person freight crews law
- Input needed for union’s FTA bus operator safety comment
- Railroad Retirement Board statements of service being issued
- SMART-TD takes lead during ‘Railroad Safety Day’ on Capitol Hill
- Registration for annual SMART Leadership Conference now open for TD officers
- Watch: Local sheet metal unions win back pay for wage theft and worker misclassification
- Union launches rail hours of service violation report, updates safety condition and rail technology event report