Canadian Pacific Railway has job openings for qualified and experienced conductors at 14 Midwest locations.
The locations are:
- Bensenville, Ill.
- Davenport, Iowa
- Elkhart, Ind.
- Enderlin, N.D.
- Harvey, N.D.
- Huron, S.D.
- Kansas City, Mo.
- Marquette, Iowa
- Mason City, Iowa
- Portage, Wisc.
- Rapid City, S.D.
- St. Paul, Minn.
- Thief River Falls, Minn.
- Waseca, Minn.
All applications must be made on-line using the following link:
Other rail job opportunities may be found by clicking on the following Railroad Retirement Board website link:
- EPI study estimates money lost by misclassified workers
- UP actions prompt departure from safety program
- SMART-TD announces enhanced benefits with new Voluntary Long-Term Disability (VLTD) carrier
- Local 168 mourns passing of Chairperson Garcia
- TD Disaster Relief Fund in urgent need of donations
- Union Plus scholarship deadline approaching; others open for TD members’ families
- Remembering MLK
- SMART-TD stands in solidarity with the Air Line Pilots Association, International
- FRA letter warns rail bosses of enforcement measures if training deficiencies are not resolved
- FMCSA pre-employment requirement in effect Jan. 6