If you wish to attend a rally in support of public-employee collective bargaining rights and workplace democracy, contact your state legislative director.
The UTU National Legislative Office, in conjunction with the AFL-CIO, is keeping each state legislative director updated as to dates, times and locations of rallies.
UTU state legislative directors also are being provided with detailed information on various anti-union bills being considered by state legislatures.
For state legislative director contact information, click on the following link:
- Support needed for Wyoming train-length bill effort
- EPI study estimates money lost by misclassified workers
- UP actions prompt departure from safety program
- SMART-TD announces enhanced benefits with new Voluntary Long-Term Disability (VLTD) carrier
- Local 168 mourns passing of Chairperson Garcia
- TD Disaster Relief Fund in urgent need of donations
- Union Plus scholarship deadline approaching; others open for TD members’ families
- Remembering MLK
- SMART-TD stands in solidarity with the Air Line Pilots Association, International
- FRA letter warns rail bosses of enforcement measures if training deficiencies are not resolved