If you wish to attend a rally in support of public-employee collective bargaining rights and workplace democracy, contact your state legislative director.
The UTU National Legislative Office, in conjunction with the AFL-CIO, is keeping each state legislative director updated as to dates, times and locations of rallies.
UTU state legislative directors also are being provided with detailed information on various anti-union bills being considered by state legislatures.
For state legislative director contact information, click on the following link:
- SMART-TD mourns the loss of Local 1374 conductor Erik O’Brien￼
- SMART University: TD Membership 101 available in Member Portal
- Members unite for protests in K.C., elsewhere￼
- LAST CALL: TD San Antonio Regional Training Seminar room reservations
- Coordinated Bargaining Coalition welcomes face-to-face mediation over national contract negotiations
- House subcommittee leaders take aim at PSR cuts in STB reauthorization hearing￼
- STB requires additional service reporting from railroads
- Longtime Mo. SLD passes away￼
- The Coordinated Bargaining Coalition again calls on NMB to proffer arbitration
- April 28th proclaimed “A Day of Honor and Remembrance for Railroad Workers” in Kansas