Amtrak reported Oct. 21 that Chief Operating Officer Bill Crosbie is leaving Amtrak immediately, and the position of chief operating officer is being abolished.
Amtrak President Joseph Boardman, in an employee advisory, said the vice presidents of the operating departments will begin reporting directly to him.
“Bill has made important contributions to Amtrak in the seven years he’s been here, and his oversight of the many facets of the operation has supported Amtrak through a period of strong ridership and demand for our services,” Boardman said in the employee advisory.
- Must-watch video for SMART-TD, BLET freight rail members
- Deadline is Monday to get discount hotel rate for TD Tacoma RTS
- SMART-TD Tentative Agreement update: Oct. 5, 2022
- TD organizing win thanks to collaboration in Michigan
- Ultimately, decision about tentative agreement is in members’ hands
- New updating features for TD members in SMART Portal
- SMART launches video news show focused on issues that matter to members
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- SMART statement on DOL rule rescinding IRAPs
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver