ANCHORAGE, Alaska — The chief executive officer of the state-owned Alaska Railroad is stepping down after his three-year contract expires in September.
Chris Aadnesen announced his departure at a board of directors meeting July 30.
Read the complete story at the Miami Herald.
- Ultimately, decision about tentative agreement is in members’ hands
- New updating features for TD members in SMART Portal
- Ill. governor pledges his support for the Rule of 2
- Local 556 loses member to alleged drunken driver
- Two-person crew rule’s comment period receives extension
- Registration open for Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar
- Local 1846 loses member in accident, fundraiser established
- SMART-TD statement on the tentative agreement (Sept. 16, 2022)
- SMART-TD, BLET reach tentative agreement with railroads
- SMART-TD mourns loss of Local 1263 Local Chairperson Richard Keen