Washington D.C., Aug. 6, 2015 – Association of American Railroads (AAR) President and CEO, Edward R. Hamberger today congratulated Marie Therese Dominguez on being confirmed as Administrator of the Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA).
“On behalf of America’s freight rail industry, we congratulate Ms. Dominguez on her confirmation and we look forward to working with her on the ongoing focus on safety that is of significant importance to the nation’s freight railroads,” said Hamberger.
About AAR: The Association of American Railroads (AAR) is the world’s leading railroad policy, research and technology organization focusing on the safety and productivity of rail carriers. AAR members include the major freight railroads of the U.S., Canada and Mexico, as well as Amtrak. Learn more at www.aar.org. Follow us on Twitter: AAR_FreightRail or Facebook:www.facebook.com/freightrail.
For more information contact: AAR media relations at email@example.com or 202-639-2345.
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available