Railway Age magazine contributing Editor Frank N. Wilner will appear on C-SPAN’s Washington Journal television show Wednesday, Nov. 27, from 8:25 a.m. to 9:15 (EST), discussing his book, Amtrak: Past, Present, Future, and answering audience call-in questions. Wilner formerly was the United Transportation Union’s director of public relations.
The Washington Journal is a forum for leading journalists and public policy makers to discuss key events and legislation.
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2023
- RRB: Credit for military service under the Railroad Retirement Act
- 2022 Tentative Agreement ratification results and next steps
- A message to veterans from President Ferguson
- Update on SMART-TD balloting for National Rail Tentative Agreement
- Appearances with federal officials reinforce that union is labor leader in Kansas
- Branson, Mo., TD Regional Training Seminar hotel deadline now Oct. 28
- New Ford EV plant “a game-changer” for SMART Tenn. local
- TD Local 653 legislative representative receives Chicago labor award
- RRB announces retiree earnings limits will increasse in 2023