Union membership provides a way for working families to increase their opportunities and economic security. That’s why Union Plus is committed to helping union members and their families fund their college education. Now there are new programs to help you pay down your student loan debt.
$500 Student Debt Eraser
Grants to help Mortgage and Insurance participants pay off their student loans. Apply Now! Grants are only available for as long as funds last.
$20K Student Loan Giveaway
June 1 to August 15 – enter to win up to $10,000 to pay off your student loans. We’ll put a major dent in the student loan debt of three lucky winners. Plus, more prizes, such as courses, consultations and books provided by The Princeton Review.
For details visit UnionPlus.org/Education today!
- Growth through unity
- SMART, labor allies convene at AFL-CIO Convention to build worker power
- N.J. SLD recognized for leadership, tapped to lead economic coalition
- Fortune Magazine highlights the benefits of a union sheet metal career
- SMART TD President Ferguson and BLET President Pierce give joint interview on podcast
- Transportation labor reacts to the State of the Union Address
- VA Adds TABB As Accepted Certification Body
- Career of a lifetime: Renato Favero’s 80 years of service
- SM Local 280 SMART Army Helps Local Charity Aid Community
- New SMOHIT Safety Guide Available